the incessant rambling of a middle-aged female on life, love, sex, etc. etc.

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Thanks!

I love this blog, and I love all the friends I have made blogging. But a lot has changed since I started blogging. In the past few months I've fallen in love witha wonderful man. And it's changed me a little... I'm not ashamed of anything I've posted- I've posted my intermost thoughts here, and I'm proud of every post... I think. However, I no longer want to have the past couple of years out there for everyone to see. Therefore, I've decided to close down this blog, but at the same time, I'm starting a new one. A new blog to celebrate the new direction in which my life is going. As I've become a fan of HotTrax Radio the past few months, and more recently a DJ there, I've started a new blog, "Texas Talks," using my DJ name. If you're intrested, I hope you'll join me there. I won't promise to blog daily, but I will try to blog more frequently than I have in recent months. I thank you ALL for reading, but mostly I am thankful for the friendships I've made here. Hope to see y'all soon at http://dj-texastalk.blogspot.com/

xoxoxoxo
Snow White

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

muuaaahhhh
good luck at all things sexy!!
hope alls well.

Sailor said...

I'm so glad for you- and glad you popped this up too!

Following ya there, snow darlin'

Flash said...

You will be missed out here...

Thanks for the great posts, great times, great laughs.

Clarence said...

I look forward to following your new blog.